Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall has arrived


Hi, my name is Tallie and, believe it or not, I am only in the 50th percentile for weight (13 lbs. 9 oz.); I measured in the 80th percentile for height (25"), proving that I do indeed belong to this family.


...And I'm becoming funny all of a sudden.


Yes, I have a hair clip in. Don't get used to it.


This one time, I sat still under a blanket for, like, FIVE seconds!


Excuse me, pardon me, could you scoot over a little...trying to get some shut eye over here and your massive pink-carpet body is in the way.

3 comments:

Em said...

Oh, my!! They just get more and more delicious by the day, don't they?!

Anne said...

I love the naked picture of Tallie! :) I'll be interested to see what Bria weighs (I weighed her in a dry diaper the other day and she's up to 11 1/2 pounds and she's only 6 weeks old!) Love seeing the pictures, you have some really cute little girls. :)

Bri said...

so cute. i'm so glad i got to meet these little ones last week! adorable.