Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to the World!

Baby Jack arrived Monday, June 24 at 4:49 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 5.7 oz and measured 22.5 inches long. I was induced, because as many of you already know, my babies love the womb. I haven't ever gone into natural labor. After breaking my water and then 6 hours later, putting me on a pitocin drip, I was able to deliver him naturally (no drugas). The experience was amazing and "intense" as JM puts it. His shoulders got a little stuck because he's such a giant.

Nana Bethie and I both think he looks just like his daddy and cousin Finn. He has dark, cloudy eyes and auburn hair. He snores and grunts in his sleep and is finally getting the hang of nursing.

Psalm 107:1
"Give thanks to The Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."

1 comment:

Anne said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! :) I hope we get to meet him (& his big sisters & Mom!) someday! :) Enjoy your time with this little guy - they are SO much fun (and so VERY different from girls ;))