Friday, February 21, 2014

The Ocean: Jack's first visit

I had the privelage of visiting Santa Barbara, CA last week to see Aunt Jess and start wedding planning! It was such a fun chance to see where Aunt Mands grew up and visit the place my sis calls home. It was even more crazy that I bumped into Maddie Jacks while there; one of Aunt Mands best friends growing up who also happens to be the granddaughter of the barn owners where Jess will be getting married this October. A really productive trip (we found her dress!), and Jack had a weekend of firsts too: plane ride, seeing the ocean, not being on any kind of routine!

Buckled in his very own seat aboard the friendly skies. (The flight wasn't full.)

Where the mountains meet the seas.

In the water at Capinteria Beach. Yes! I cut all my hair off that weekend too!

Loving Aunt Jess while I enjoyed some seafood.

No comments: